>>Кулинарные рецепты на английском языке
Кулинарные рецепты на английском языке/ Гамбургеры, Стейки, Сандвичи/ Burger, Hamburger, Sandwich
Здесь вы можете найти кулинарные рецепты на английском языке/ Гамбургеры, Стейки, Сандвичи/ Burger, Hamburger, Sandwich
Chili Beef Burgers
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, at least 90% lean
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green or red bell pepper, or combination
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- dash cayenne pepper
- dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large bulkie rolls or hamburger buns, split
Brown beef with onion and bell pepper. Drain off excess fat. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; blend well. Add ketchup mixture to browned beef and simmer until thickened.
Makes 6 large sandwiches.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine or good quality brandy
In a large bowl, combine and blend the ground beef, chopped onion, beaten egg and egg yolks, salt, and pepper. Mold the meat mixture into six 1/2-inch thick oblong steaks. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium-high brown on both sides, until insides are just barely pink or no longer pink. Transfer to a hot serving dish. Add the remaining butter and the wine or brandy to the frying pan, and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated. Spoon over the steaks and serve.
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches.
- 1 pound ground beef or cube steaks, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Flour
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup Coca-Cola or Pepsi or RC Cola
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
Chop onion and brown with steaks in skillet. Remove and set aside when done. Drain excess fat. Mix remaining ingredients well, then cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Serve sloppy Joes on hamburger buns with the sauce.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Gently mix ground beef with seasoned salt and pepper. Shape into 6 large hamburgers about 1 inch thick. In a heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine; remove from heat; blend in mustard and oil. Return to heat. Saute burgers over medium heat for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking. Remove and keep hot. Into pan drippings in skillet, stir lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and remaining 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine. Stir in chopped parsley. Spoon mixture over burgers. Serve hamburgers on buns or as hamburger steaks on thick toasted slices of good bakery bread.
Makes 6 large hamburgers.
Grilled Hamburger Steaks
- 1 slice (about 1 ounce) French bread
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round steak
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons mixed dried tarragon, oregano, thyme and marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
In a large mixing bowl, soak the bread in enough water to cover. Squeeze out and discard the water. Add the ground beef and herbs, salt and pepper. Break in the egg and mix well with hands or fork. Shape the meat into 4 large patties, each about 1 inch thick. Place the burgers on a greased grill about 4 inches above hot coals. Grill about 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
Omit French bread or replace with crushed pork rinds or ground almonds to make this a low carb recipe.
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 split toasted buns
Mix ground beef with salt and pepper. Form into 8 1/4-inch-thick patties. Place pickles and cheese on four patties. Top with remaining four patties and seal the edges. Broil or grill until done to your liking.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground chuck
- 4 slices rye bread
- 8 to 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Thousand Island Dressing, optional
- dill pickle slices, optional
Saute the onion slices in butter; set aside. Shape ground beef into four patties; fry in skillet or broil to desired doneness, turning to evenly brown. Place hamburger patties on the rye bread slices on a broiler rack. Top burgers with sauerkraut, onion, and cheese. Broil until cheese is melted. Serve with Thousand Island dressing or pickle slices if desired.
- 1 pound ground chuck or lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning or thyme
Shape ground chuck into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Dip patties in 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice. Blend melted butter, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, and poultry seasoning; brush over patties. Broil for 6 to 7 minutes on one side. Turn, baste with butter and lemon juice mixture, and broil 3 minutes or until meat has browned.
Mushroom Stuffed Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 6 slices Cheddar, Mozzarella, or American cheese
- 6 split buns, toasted
Combine ground beef, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, salt, and pepper; shape into into twelve thin (about 1/4-inch thick) patties. In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the mushrooms until just tender. Place mushrooms on 6 of the patties. Top with remaining patties and seal edges. Broil or grill the burgers to desired doneness. Top each with a slice of cheese and let melt. Serve on split toasted buns.
Italian Style Hamburger
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 heaping teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
Combine ground beef with seasonings; form into 8 patties, each about 1/4-inch thick. Place cheese slices (might need to cut to fit) in center of 4 of the patties; cover cheese with remaining patties and press edges together. Broil or grill over medium-hot coals, turning once, until done.